- There are two ways to apply for admission:
- All types of Registration and Admission Forms are available at the Campus Front Desk (Reception Office) .Parents/Students can physically visit for registration and Admission purpose.
- Online Access to the parents is available at EFA Schools website (www.efaschools.edu.pk) for downloading of First Admission Form.
- Click on Downloads.
- Click on Admission Form; The Form will be visible.
- For Print Press (Ctrl+P) button or Print dialog box in the right bottom corner;
- Fill its hard copy and Submit it to the respective campus, which will take further necessary action.
- Admission Form Parent / guardian is asked to fill in the Admission Form after a child qualifies Admission Test / Interview.
- Admission Form Attachments Admission Form is incomplete without parents filling in the following attachments:
- Challan Form Upon receiving the completely filled-in Admission Form, the Campus Front Desk, issues the Challan Form to the parent / guardian.
- Admission Order The Admission process with the campus ends on receiving the paid Challan Form from the parent / guardian. The Campus Front Desk should issue Admission Order to the parent / guardian informing them of the following:
- Admission Denial Admission can be denied by the campus on the following reasons:
- Necessary Documents needed for Admission i. Birth Certificate at all levels (All Classes)
- i. By personal visit to the campus :
- ii. Online Access:
i. Declaration Birth Certificate
ii. Emergency Information Form
iii. Emergency Treatment Procedure
iv. Picture Authorization Form
i. Day and date of first day
iv. Academic Calendar
i. The child fails to perform in the interview or the Written Test
ii. The parent fails to submit Fee Challan to the campus by the given deadline.
ii. Previous School Leaving Certificate (If Applicable)
iii. Immunization Certificate (Pre School)